Saturday, December 18, 2004

Suggested Reading

I never really paid attention the the blogging world, until I started reading this blog: We Move to Canada. It all started out as an innocent search after reading an article in the news about disenfranchised Americans moving north to friendlier territory.I started reading Laura's blog regularly, and after she suggested I get my own account (so that I didn't have to keep posting comments as "anonymous"), I decided "heck, why not blog my own opinons too" and so here I am.

Oh, and I should mention this truly wonderful book (that I haven't read, but I'll have to rush over to Chapters and buy it over the holidays).

Note to self: I've edited this post twice already. I really should read my own writing to catch mistakes.

2 Comments:

At 10:40 a.m., Blogger laura k said...

Hey, that's me! Thanks, Kyle. I might not comment on your blog as much as you comment on mine, but I will be reading...

 
At 10:48 a.m., Blogger allan said...

Kyle, thanks for the mention (it wasn't really mandatory)! If Chapters doesn't have it, you can also get it online at either Amazon or B&N.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home