Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Endless Waiting....


House in Progress Posted by Hello


My blog updates have been a little slow of late, as most of my thoughts are on my new house. In a way, I sort of feel like my life is on hold at the moment. My girlfriend and I have probably been to every appliance store, Home Depot, and furniture store in the city at least twice. We've already picked out everything we're going to buy, but somehow just browsing through stuff makes move-in day seem a little closer to reality.

In politics, there isn't much to talk about. Now that the same-sex marriage law has passed, I'm hoping all the chatter will stop. It's been debated endlessly for ages now, and I'm tired of listening to it. It's done, it's over, let's move on.

Down south, it seems that the passion for remaking the world in America's image seems to be fading. Why, even O'Reilly from Fox News seems realize that things aren't going well. However, a scary thought is that they'll simply replace Bush with somebody stronger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home