Friday, January 07, 2005

Non political stuff....

We'll, I just feel like telling the world. I proposed to my girlfriend the other day, and she said "Yes"!

Well, there wasn't really any doubt in my mind, but it feels good anyway. Now the big challenge is trying to figure out the wedding. Both of us would prefer something small and maybe exotic, like getting married on a cruise ship, but that would rule out my mother and her grandparents from coming. I guess we'll figure it out.

The other big change was that we both joined Weight Watchers. I'm not the only guy at the meetings, so I don't feel totally silly. I only have a couple of years until I hit 30, and I'd definitely like to get back in shape while I'm still young.


3 Comments:

At 1:12 p.m., Blogger laura k said...

Congratulations!! Very cool. I wish you both a long, happy life together.

Good luck with WW, too. I'm climbing back on that wagon myself.

 
At 1:24 p.m., Blogger Kyle_From_Ottawa said...

Thanks!

 
At 2:53 p.m., Blogger Rognar said...

Congrats, Kyle. Good luck in the future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home