Friday, January 07, 2005

Confessions of a man who doesn't read his own writing

I hearby apologize for all of my grammer mistakes. I may have an engineering degree but that doesn't mean I can spell.

Actually, I did pretty well in essay writing back in high school, but for some reason when it comes to email and blogging I tend to get sloppy. Especially with email, I tend to hit send as soon as I finish the last word. However, what's going through my head and what's being typed by my hands are not necessarily the same thing. Often, after reading an email I've already sent, I notice that whole words and phrases are missing. Other times I notice the word I wrote wasn't the word I thought. For example, in the post below I wrote we'll when I was thinking well.

I always chide myself and promise to be more careful, but then my resolve slips and it's back to sloppy writing for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home