Tuesday, January 18, 2005

New look...

You'll notice the template changed on my blog. Don't mind me, I just like fiddling with things. I lost all the links, but I'll put them back in soon.

I also went out and bought a new computer last night. My old 550 MHZ Athalon was just chugging, and its been a long time since I could play any new games on it. So I finally broke down and bought a nice new HP 720n, with a nice 17" flat panel display. I've always wanted a flat panel, and now I finally have one.

Of course, I'm typing this now at work. I'm between product cycles at work, and until marketing comes up with requirements for the next project there seems to be little to do at work except take mind numbing CBT (computer based training) courses and work on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home